12822 WEST WASHINGTON BLVD, CULVER CITY, CA
For Sale 3.700 SF Retail - Ideal Owner User / Investment!
This offering presents the opportunity for an owner/user or investor to purchase a single story freestanding 3,700 square foot retail building. It will be delivered vacant by the end of 2020, which affords the opportunity for an owner-user to take possession or an investor to renovate and re-tenant the property.
- $2,970,00.00 - $803 per SF on estimated building size of 3,700 SF.
- Approximately 3,700 SF per LA County Assessor Records. Brokers do not make any representation as to the actual size. The buyer is advised to conduct their own investigation to determine the size of the improvements.
- 5,001 SF - 50 x 100 with 48 feet of building frontage on Washington Boulevard. Assessor Parcel 4230-023-027
- 20-foot alley at the rear of the property.
- 6 spaces in the rear of the building.
- Easily divisible into 2 units.
- High ceilings.
- 2 bathrooms.
Current Tenant Information
- Currently occupied by Classic Speedwash Laundromat.
- The Property will be delivered vacant at the close of escrow.
The retail market is strong with nearby tenants that include Rocenwgner Bakery, PItfire Pizza, Costco, Best Buy, Home Depot, Food 4 Less, Petsmart, Wells Fargo, Black Bear Diner, Starbucks, and US Bank.
The median age of residents in a 3-mile radius is 40 years old and an average yearly household income of $94,000. Santa Monica, Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, the famous Abbot Kinney Retail District, and Ocean Front Walk in Venice are within biking or driving distance. Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is 6.3 miles to the south and the 405 Freeway is 2 miles to the East.