The Walther Wilshire Building
2530 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90403
Executive Office Suites and Workstations
Welcome independent business practitioners, small start-up companies, or national corporations. This office can afford you more time to focus on your core business while minimizing your overhead. The Walther Wilshire Building is a 3-story professional full-service executive suites office building catering predominately to law firms, accountants, and other business professionals. Experience the corporate atmosphere with one monthly bill and no capital expenses.
- Professional receptionist on each floor with personalized call answering and screening.
- Directory listing in Building Lobby
- Natural light.
- Breathtaking views of Santa Monica and the Santa Monica Mountains.
- Patio terraces with opening doors off of several of the office suites.
- Interior breakroom and outside patio with seating.
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning with MERV 13 filter.
- Double-glazed windows for sound control.
- Onsite management and maintenance.
- Bright and spacious executive suites and workstations are available in move-in condition.
- Separate Men’s and Women’s bathrooms on each floor.
- Two elevators at the ground floor lobby entrance and four floors of subterranean parking.
- The lease rate is based upon the size and location of the various executive suites and workstations. Leases are Full-Service Gross. This information is in the Property Brochure which is available at the bottom of this page.
Assigned Parking is $175 per month for assigned underground parking.
- Unassigned Outdoor Parking is $100 per month
- Visitor Parking is There available at an hourly cost.
- Onsite Parking attendant during business hours.
- The building is well located and has 91/100 Walk Score, meaning easy walking access to all amenities & restaurants. It is in the heart of Silicon Beach and is within walking distance of restaurants and retail stores. Within a 10 minutes drive is the Santa Monica 10 or 405 Freeways, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, West Los Angeles, the Metro Expo Line, Downtown Santa Monica, Third Street Promenade, and Santa Monica Courts and City Hall.