It is important for all us to be safe and healthy in these challenging times. Below are the practices we will maintain to do our part.
1. All showings require the signing of a Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration - Visitor form. On the form you will be asked the following:
a. Have you been exposed to Covid-19?
b. Are you are aware if you been exposed to anyone with Covid-19?
c. If you have been exposed to anyone who has self-isolated themselves for the same reasons.
If you answer any of the questions "yes" access to the property will not be possible.
2. We are able to show listings that are vacant at this time.
3. We are able to show a listing that is occupied. It will require a signed Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration - Visitor form signed by you and anyone, including your agent, that wishes to tour the property. This is for your safety and those of others.
4. A mask or face covering is required. You cannot enter the property without one.
5. Some of our listings are available to be seen via a Virtual Tour.
Below is the Document Section where the Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration - Visitor is available. Choose the "Brochure" button to download this form.
Please review, sign, and return to your agent if you desire to tour a property. All persons entering the property must sign a separate form.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.