The Buyer and Seller were represented by Evan Pozarny, Executive Vice President, Muselli Commercial Realtors. Specializing in the sale, purchase, and leasing of commercial as well as investment real estate and he would welcome the opportunity to assist with any of your real estate needs.
Culver City Downtown / Commercial Property / Investment Retail and Restaurant / Owner-User Space + Tenders Greens NNN Lease
9517-23 Culver Boulevard, Culver City CA 90232
This offering presents an opportunity for an investor, or owner-user, to purchase 2 adjacent restaurant-retail-gallery buildings in booming Culver City.
- The total square footage of the buildings are 6,369 SF.
- 54 feet of retail frontage on Culver Boulevard.
- Wonderful outside patio dining areas for Tender Greens.
- 9523 Culver Boulevard is occupied by Tender Greens, a very strong 30 unit California regional fast casual restaurant. They have been at this location for 15 years and recently renewed their lease effective July 1, 2021, for an additional 5 years with a rent increase. Click to Access Tender Greens Website
- 9517 Culver Boulevard was formally occupied by the owner of the property operating as the Wonderful World of Animation Gallery.
- The Culver City market is very strong with nearby tenants, including Sephora, Trader Joe’s, Apple TV Plus Streaming, Amazon Studios, Sony Picture, Target, Costco, Best Buy, PetSmart, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, US Bank, and many more.
- Constructed in 1921, but subsequently remodeled.
- There is an alley in the rear of the property.
- The seller has 9 parking permits in the adjacent City lot.
- Abundant street parking and within walking distance of 2 Culver City public parking structures.
- Outside dining patios are leased from the City of Culver City.