Muselli Commercial Realtors is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire an operating pizzeria in Culver City. Exquisitely built out with no expense spared, this is a rare opportunity for a restaurant operator looking for a prime restaurant location in one of California’s premiere urban markets. Wall Street Pizzeria is located on the corner of Washington and Inglewood Blvd at The Oliver, a newly built 30 unit Apartment Building.
$8,200/month including NNN for the interior and $75.00/month for the patio. Initial lease term expires May 31, 2024 with Two 5 year options.
$450,000.00 for all furniture, fixtures, equipment, and Type 41 license.
Approximately 1,560 SF plus a 450 SF patio.
- 15’ High Ceilings
- Open Floor Plan
- 80 person seating capacity
- Type 41 Beer and Wine License
- Glass garage rollup door leads to idyllic indoor/outdoor dining experience
- 2 ADA bathrooms
- Recycled beer and wine bottle countertops
- 6 tap kegerator with 2 reserves
True double door refrigerator
4 Bakers Pride 502 ovens
Core System Multi Speed Hood
6 Burner Stove
Hobart 80 quart hydraulic lift mixer with pelican and shredding attachments
Rear customer parking at no additional charge. Ample street parking.
- $98,927.00 median household income.
- 59,811 households.
- 73,375 daytime employees.
- The average age is 41.60.